Alpharetta Family Law and Collaborative Divorce Lawyers
Waggoner Hastings LLC is an AV®-rated*, full service family law firm in Alpharetta, Georgia, serving clients throughout North Fulton County and the metro Atlanta area.
- Collaborative practice
- Divorce litigation
- Child custody and parenting plans
- Alimony or child support
- Division of marital property
- Post divorce modification and enforcement (custody modification, child support or alimony modification)
- Prenuptial or postnuptial agreements
- Paternity and legitimation
- Domestic violence
- Domestic partnership dissolution
When you retain our services, you not only get our knowledge and experience, you also get a law firm that is committed to achieving the results you want with a dedication to attaining your goals in the most cost-effective manner. We are ready to employ collaborative divorce methods to achieve your goals whenever possible. We are also experienced and skilled litigators.
Whether you need skilled negotiators, aggressive litigators or choose collaborative practice, you will find we rise to the task. Please feel free to obtain more information about our qualifications.
To put our team on your side, please contact us to schedule a confidential consultation. Our attorneys and team members proudly serve the communities throughout North Fulton County and the surrounding areas.
Finding Solutions in Dissolutions (SM)
Waggoner Hastings LLC, Family & Collaborative Law
Atlanta Family Law and Collaborative Divorce Lawyers
Call (770) 641-8200
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories–legal ability and general ethical standards.